We hope you find your time spent here a blessing. GraceWay is a warm and loving church, and we want you to feel comfortable and at liberty to call on us for anything you need.
Service Times | Sunday 10:00am; Wednesday 6:30pm
- Celebrates our Past
- Embraces our Present
- Reaches for our Future
- A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you
- Preaching/teaching that is centered on the Word of God
- Ministries to meet the spiritual needs of every age
God’s Plan for Individual Salvation
- The Apostle John records scripture in Chapter 3, verses 16 & 17; which states – “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.”
- The Apostle Peter records scripture in Chapter 3 of 2nd Peter, verse 6; which states –The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
- The Apostle Paul records scripture in Romans Chapter 10, verse 13; which states – For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”May I encourage you, as you read these words, to prayerfully consider calling on the name of Jesus Christ for the saving of your soul.
Ask Christ to forgive you of all your wrongdoings and sins, ask Him to cleanse you and make you complete, ask Him to enter your heart and be your savior and Lord, ask Him to lead your life daily and commit yourself to following Him.
Set aside a portion of your day, every day, to read His word and spend time talking with Him in prayer.
Be Blessed on your journey with Christ.
GraceWay Church of God Declaration of Faith
The Church of God believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. The Church of God has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.